- Poptaters Bob Ross is the ultimate fan mashup combining the iconic Potato Head™ with pop culture icons, creating hilarious, fun collectibles!
- Includes 15 removable, interchangeable facial and body parts including one surprise Potato Head original piece! The 4″ body nearly doubles in size when accessories are on.
- Mix and match the accessories to create Spud-tacular mashups! The more you collect, the more mix and match options there are among the characters.
- Poptaters are sold in a clear, stackable, collector display package. Stack and display your entire collection.
- For Potato Head and pop culture fans, and anyone with a sense of humor! Recommended for ages 8 and up.
Poptaters Bob Ross
All sales are final and cannot be canceled once your order is submitted.
Please review your purchase before submitting your order to ensure billing/shipping, quantities ordered. We are not able to update quantities, add or remove items, or update the shipping address after the order is confirmed.
Collectibles: Funko - If you are attempting to exchange or return a Funko POP! Figure, here are some things you need to know. POP! Figures are mass-produced. As a result, minor variations occur during the manufacturing process. These variations can include slight creases or scuff marks on the packaging. While we wish everyone could receive a pristine box, it isn’t always the case. Geeks Outpost Return/Cancel policy states that a box flaw is not considered a true defect as long as the POP! Figure itself is unaffected.
Please review disclosures:
Pre-Orders* - Orders cannot be cancelled after (7) days of order placement/purchase due to our pre-requested quantities. All pre-orders are counted and submitted to fulfill all pre-orders until items are exhausted.
Clearance - All sales are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
High End Electronics - Can only be returned or exchanged within 7 days of purchase (in-store) and 7 days of receiving item (online).
- Only includes (Puppy Robot, Gravastar, DVDs, Electronics)
Once Customer Service issues you a return label, items must be sent back within 30 days. If you send items more than 30 days after the return label is issued, a 15% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund. Refunds will be issued within two business days after the receipt of goods to the original form of payment.
Geeks Outpost is not responsible for damaged collectibles/items on arrival to the customer. Geeks Outpost has insurance options upon checkout to protect your purchase order in case they arrived damaged. If you choose to opt out of the insurance(We recommend to always purchase insurance). Geeks Outpost will package the collectibles/items the best we can to prevent damage, therefore leaving all liabilities/care under the carrier once it leaves the hands of Geeks Outpost company.