Nightmare on Elm Street + Funko (8 Movie Collection)
“Don’t fall asleep” -- words to live by for Elm Street teens. Not a problem for fans wide awake with fear (and glee) as they experience these first 8 Nightmare movies released from 1984 to 2003. Each features Robert Englund’s masterfully macabre incarnation of slouch-hatted, razor-fingered Freddy Krueger, who mixes wicked wit with even wickeder mayhem as he haunts teens when they’re asleep and most vulnerable. A newspaper article about children who died after having fearsome nightmares provided the real-life springboard for filmmaker Wes Craven’s breakthrough series. Perhaps that underlying reality helps make these shockers so unnerving. Or maybe it’s just that we all like a good scare…and that this series consistently, imaginatively delivers some of the best.
- Disc 1 – A Nightmare on Elm Street - Includes: Commentary by Director Wes Craven, Co-Stars Heather Langenkamp and John Saxon and Cinematographer Jacques Haitkin Cast/Crew Biographies Jump to a Nightmare
- Disc 2 – A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy’s Revenge - Includes: Cast/Crew Biographies Jump to a Nightmare
- Disc 3– A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors - Includes: Cast/Crew Biographies Jump to a Nightmare
- Disc 4– A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master - Includes: Cast/Crew Biographies Jump to a Nightmare
- Disc 5– A Nightmare on Elm Street 5: The Dream Child - Includes: Cast/Crew Biographies Jump to a Nightmare
- Disc 6– Freddy’s Dead: The Final Nightmare - Includes: Original 3-D End Sequence Cast/Crew Biographies Jump to a Nightmare
- Disc 7 – Wes Craven’s New Nightmare - Includes: Commentary by Wes Craven Cast/Crew Biographies Jump to a Nightmare
- Disc 8 – Freddy Vs. Jason - Includes: Commentary by Director Ronny Yu, Robert Englund (Freddy) and Ken Kirzinger (Jason) Jump to a Death
All sales are final and cannot be canceled once your order is submitted.
Please review your purchase before submitting your order to ensure billing/shipping, quantities ordered. We are not able to update quantities, add or remove items, or update the shipping address after the order is confirmed.
Collectibles: Funko - If you are attempting to exchange or return a Funko POP! Figure, here are some things you need to know. POP! Figures are mass-produced. As a result, minor variations occur during the manufacturing process. These variations can include slight creases or scuff marks on the packaging. While we wish everyone could receive a pristine box, it isn’t always the case. Geeks Outpost Return/Cancel policy states that a box flaw is not considered a true defect as long as the POP! Figure itself is unaffected.
Please review disclosures:
Pre-Orders* - Orders cannot be cancelled after (7) days of order placement/purchase due to our pre-requested quantities. All pre-orders are counted and submitted to fulfill all pre-orders until items are exhausted.
Clearance - All sales are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
High End Electronics - Can only be returned or exchanged within 7 days of purchase (in-store) and 7 days of receiving item (online).
- Only includes (Puppy Robot, Gravastar, DVDs, Electronics)
Once Customer Service issues you a return label, items must be sent back within 30 days. If you send items more than 30 days after the return label is issued, a 15% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund. Refunds will be issued within two business days after the receipt of goods to the original form of payment.
Geeks Outpost is not responsible for damaged collectibles/items on arrival to the customer. Geeks Outpost has insurance options upon checkout to protect your purchase order in case they arrived damaged. If you choose to opt out of the insurance(We recommend to always purchase insurance). Geeks Outpost will package the collectibles/items the best we can to prevent damage, therefore leaving all liabilities/care under the carrier once it leaves the hands of Geeks Outpost company.